PERSONAL AND INDIVIDUAL INTERNATIONAL STUDY, TRAINING AND EDUCATION FROM THE UNITED KINGDOM
In addition to the excellent study, training and education you will receive from this highly experienced Academy, and the range of high-quality courses designed to ensure your career success:
- YOU AND, YOUR PERSONAL AIMS ARE WHAT MATTERS TO IYMHTA. You will receive personal and individual attention from our Academy and we will treat you as a mature person and will respect your goals and your aims; you will be a valued ‘Member’ of IYMHTA, and you can rely on the Academy’s high quality management, support and experience to help you to succeed and to achieve your ambitions!
- YOU STUDY AT YOUR OWN PACE AND CONVENIENCE. You are in a position to study at the pace which best suits your circumstances and which will ensure YOUR success, at home, at work, in the day or at, night. Because most IYMHTA Members study by distance-learning, you will NOT be held up by slower learners, absent lecturers, by fixed school terms or holidays.
- YOU CAN ENROL AND START IMMEDIATELY. You can register and commence your IYMHTA Study & Training on ANY day of the year, whenever you are ready and able to be involved; there are no fixed terms or registration dates. The first Study Modules will be sent to you by email, so your study can start as soon as you enrol.
- YOUR STUDY & TRAINING PERIOD IS FLEXIBLE. Depending upon the Study & Training course(s), you enrol for. Your Membership Study Period is a certain period of time BUT the actual time taken in order to complete your studies is flexible. For example, if you enrol for a Diploma Program then your Study Period is 12 months but you could complete in just a few months, or you can take up to 24 months if needed; With IYMHTA, your circumstances and needs come first.
- ACCESS AND EQUALITY FOR ALL. IYMHTA is fully committed to its Equal Opportunity Policy and Special Needs Policy. All applicants and Members are treated equally regardless of age, gender, nationality, race, disability, religious or political views, social or economic background; nobody will be excluded from the opportunity to study with IYMHTA; nobody will be disadvantaged due to a disability or special needs.
- ADVICE AND ASSISTANCE. Before, during and after Academy Study & Training you may ask the Academy’s experienced Consultants for advice on preliminary studies and career prospects, and on progressing to higher Study & Training with confidence. IYMHTA’s experienced and helpful staff can help with special requests such as for duplicate awards, transcripts, with attestations and recommendation letters if needed, and more, by email.
And there are many, many more reasons why you should choose IYMHTA to study with to achieve your career goals and your study, training and educational ambitions.